So I have a theory about how Hanna’s Zach storyline will go. Either Zach really is a pervy jerk and Aria, Spencer and Emily are being horrible to Hanna OR what we saw was Hanna’s tipsy point of view and he was actually supporting her and giving her his number in case she needs to talk or something like that.
Hi my name is Simone. I'm an aspiring author, passinate fangirl, hopeless romantic and the ultimate Klaine shipper. Here you will find; flailing, writing, reblogs of pretty things, scenarios/headcanons, fanfiction, thoughts and my fandoms. Enjoy :)
Doctor Who, Glee, Harry Potter, Starkid,The Hunger Games, Sherlock, Once Upong A Time
Blaine Anderson is my favourite
I really love Hanna’s new look to be honest. Those new outfits look awesome.
I don’t know how some girls are 100% straight like have you seen girls
Wait so was it Toby’s family home that got bombed at the end of the ep?
Five little liars, all in a row.
The things we know and/or could assume after today’s episode:
- Shauna is on the A Team and dead (they checked this time guys, and if she wasn’t dead she would’ve been gone before the cops arrived)
- Melissa knows something, probably who killed the girl in ‘Alison’s’ grave.
- Lucas and Mona are working together, and he was therefore probably lying about a lot of things.
- Cece isn’t that bad
- Mona has gathered an I Hate Alison’s Army club Dumbledore’s Army style.
- Paige and Melissa are in it (although Paige seems to only be in it to work from the inside and keep an eye on Melissa, she was leaving until Melissa walked in. Melissa could also possibly be working from the inside.
- Ali is now forced to return home.
- Ali seems to have history with Hollbrooke (wrong spelling?)
- If Ezra lives the cops are getting closer and closer to busting him for paedophilia and stalking.
- Ezra might’ve lied about disowning his family wealth and name? (The theatre)
Things we don’t know:
- Who Uber A is.
- What Mona plans to do with her people.
- If Ezra is dead.
The Rosewood half of the story isn’t being told chronologically except when it interacts with the NY story. I think Mrs.D was killed after she disappeared from the bridal show and that Mona’s team might’ve been wearing those masks in the playground.
WOW Mona and Lucas look realllllyy good tonight!!